|NATURE OF TRIP||Trekking – Valley of Flowers Trek|
|DURATION||5 Days (Govindghat to Govindghat)|
|TREKKING DAYS||5 Days|
|MAXIMUM ALTITUDE||Kunzum La (4600m), Hampta Pass (4300m) & Chandratal (4300m)|
|ACCOMODATION||Alpine Camping ‐ 4 Nights|
|GROUP SIZE||Maximum of 10 persons + My India Touring Team|
Dehradun – Govind Ghat
Govind Ghat to Ghangria (13Kms)
Ghangria to Valley of Flowers and back (10 Kms)
Ghangria to Hemkund Sahib and back (10 kms )
Ghangria to Govind Ghat (13 Kms)
TREK COST INCLUDES
1. High quality Camping arrangements.
2. Transport from & back to Manali as per the itinerary.
3. 2 guides for the group of maximum 15 trekkers so 1 guide for 8 group members.
4. All meals starting from dinner on Day 1 till lunch on Day 5.
5. Porter/mule charges for carrying camping equipment & rations.
6. Forest entry charges, permits & camping fee (if any).
7. First aid kit (our guides are CPR certified in handling first aid situations).
COST DOES NOT INCLUDE
Accommodation in Manali
Soft drinks, beverages, etc.
Any meals/services not mentioned above
Porter/mule charges to carry your personal bag
*Rs. 390 Mandatory Insurance.
Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
List of Essentials
– Full Sleeves Shirts / T‐shirts, Track Suit / Trekking Pants
– Windproof jacket of decent quality preferably with a hood, Raincoat / Poncho
– Fleece Jacket, Thermal inner wear (upper & lower).
– Woollen cap/ gloves/socks & regular socks (3‐4 pairs)/skullcap.
– Comfortable Trekking/Hiking shoes.
– Water bottle (sturdy ones, no empty Bisleri bottles!!)
– Day pack, Carry rain cover for your bags.
– Remember to carry an extra suitcase as you will be carrying back a whole lot of experiences from your Ladakh holiday with My India Touring
– In case you are planning to put your bag on a mule or taking a porter please get a duffel bag or rucksack and keep it in mind that there is a possibility that the bag at times might brush against a rock or a tree and get slightly damaged so don’t get very expensive bags. Also in case of damage we shall not be held accountable.
-We are not responsible for any mishappening, due to weather conditions, natural disaster, any kind of accident, etc.
Valley of Flowers Trek Cost
-Double sharing basis (2 persons sharing a tent & room) : INR 11,500/‐ per person
-Single sharing basis (1 person to a tent & room) : INR 15,000/‐ per person
Valley of flowers trek - Overview
|Valley of flowers trek has gained a lot of popularity in recent years. The Idea of watching a valley flooded with flowers of all variety and colors can be tempting for any nature lover. The local folklore also complements the aura of this valley. They go to the extent that at times the scent of flowers can be so strong that the visitors fall unconscious. We haven’t experienced anything like this but it definitely has some truth in it. Considered as one of the most beautiful Valley treks in the Himalayas, the valley is studded with some of the most colorful, beautiful and pristine flowers there is. Depending on the season, the flowers display a unique array of colors and patterns that will leave you spellbound. It was declared a national park in 1982 and it is also a UNESCO world heritage site. The trek to Valley of Flowers will also allow you to trek to the religiously significant Hemkund Sahib, a gurudwara nestled at a staggering height of 14,000 FT. The chance to include a trek with spirituality and scenic beauty is glorious. The best time to visit Valley of Flowers is between July and August when the wildflower blooms are the most vibrant of any found throughout India in the rest of the year. We recommend that you should do Valley of flowers trek yourself i.e. without any trek operator’s help as the logistics of the trek are very simple and can be easily done by any trekker – beginner or seasoned|
Fireballs Adventures takes utmost care to ensure safety of its clients. However in the case of any unforeseen mishaps, Fireballs Adventures will not be liable for any injuries caused or for loss of life. All disputes rising due to the above are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in Distt – Kullu Himachal Pradesh only. All participants would be required to sign an Indemnity Form before the start of the program, without which they would not be allowed to take part in the trip/program/activities.
Location is everything
At 3352 to 3658 meters above sea level, the gentle landscape of the Valley of Flowers National Park complements the rugged mountain wilderness of Nanda Devi National Park to the east.