|NATURE OF TRIP||Trekking|
|LOCATION||Dhaula – Uttrakhand|
|DURATION||8 Days (Dhaula-Uttrakhand to Sangla- Himachal)|
|TREKKING DAYS||8 Days|
|MAXIMUM ALTITUDE||Rupin Pass 4650 msl|
|SEASON||May – June, and September – October|
|ACCOMODATION||Alpine Camping ‐ 8 Nights|
|GROUP SIZE||Maximum of 10 persons + My India Touring Team|
Day 1:Dehradun to Dhaula – 180 km Drive
Day 2:Trek 7 km to homestay in Sewa (6,300 ft). Time to reach: 5-7 hours
Day 3:Trek 9 km from Sewa to homestay in Jiskun (8,700 ft). Time to reach: 7 hours
Day 4:Trek 6 km to Saruwas Thatch camp (11,150 ft). Time to reach: 5 hours
Day 5;Trek 5 km to Dhanderas Thatch camp (lower waterfall) (11,680 ft). Time to Reach: 4 hours
Day 6:Trek 3 km steep to Upper Waterfall camp (13,120 ft). Time to Reach: 3 hours
Day 7:Trek 10 km to Ronti Gad camp (13,420 ft) via Rupin Pass (15,200 ft). Time to Reach: 11 hours
Day 8:Trek 12 km to Sangla village (8,800 ft). Sangla to Shimla – 225 km Drive
TREK COST INCLUDES
1. High quality Camping arrangements.
2. Transport from & back to Manali as per the itinerary.
3. 2 guides for the group of maximum 15 trekkers so 1 guide for 8 group members.
4. All meals starting from dinner on Day 1 till lunch on Day 5.
5. Porter/mule charges for carrying camping equipment & rations.
6. Forest entry charges, permits & camping fee (if any).
7. First aid kit (our guides are CPR certified in handling first aid situations).
COST DOES NOT INCLUDE
Accommodation in Manali
Soft drinks, beverages, etc.
Any meals/services not mentioned above
Porter/mule charges to carry your personal bag
*Rs. 390 Mandatory Insurance.
Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
List of Essentials
– Full Sleeves Shirts / T‐shirts, Track Suit / Trekking Pants
– Windproof jacket of decent quality preferably with a hood, Raincoat / Poncho
– Fleece Jacket, Thermal inner wear (upper & lower).
– Woollen cap/ gloves/socks & regular socks (3‐4 pairs)/skullcap.
– Comfortable Trekking/Hiking shoes.
– Water bottle (sturdy ones, no empty Bisleri bottles!!)
– Day pack, Carry rain cover for your bags.
– Remember to carry an extra suitcase as you will be carrying back a whole lot of experiences from your Ladakh holiday with My India Touring
– In case you are planning to put your bag on a mule or taking a porter please get a duffel bag or rucksack and keep it in mind that there is a possibility that the bag at times might brush against a rock or a tree and get slightly damaged so don’t get very expensive bags. Also in case of damage we shall not be held accountable.
-We are not responsible for any mishappening, due to weather conditions, natural disaster, any kind of accident, etc.
Cost of the Trek
-Double sharing basis (2 persons sharing a tent & room) : INR 11,500/‐ per person
-Single sharing basis (1 person to a tent & room) : INR 15,000/‐ per person
|While you are on Rupin Pass trail, every day is packed with surprises. The three-stage Rupin waterfall at a height of 11,500 ft is one of the best sights which leaves trekkers awestruck. The scenery changes with every turn you take on this trek. You start from Dhaula a quaint village in Uttrakhand & End this trek in the beautiful Sangla Valley, Himachal Pradesh. At an altitude of 15,129 ft, it is a moderate plus level trek. The trek takes you through the traditional villages of Sewa famous for its Shiva Temple and Jhaka, known as the hanging village due to its location at the edge of a cliff. Taking you across ever-changing landscapes from vibrant meadows dotted with wildflowers to dense jungles, waterfalls to an exhilarating pass cross, the Rupin Pass Trek shows you the distinction of the two states and its culture. The best time to do Rupin Pass is May – June, and September – October.|
Fireballs Adventures takes utmost care to ensure safety of its clients. However in the case of any unforeseen mishaps, Fireballs Adventures will not be liable for any injuries caused or for loss of life. All disputes rising due to the above are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in Distt – Kullu Himachal Pradesh only. All participants would be required to sign an Indemnity Form before the start of the program, without which they would not be allowed to take part in the trip/program/activities.
Location is everything
Rupin Pass is a high altitude pass across the Himalaya mountain range in state of Uttrakhand, India.
It lies on a traditional shepherd and hiking route which starts from Dhaula in Uttarakhand and ends in Sangla in Himachal Pradesh. The path itself is located
across mostly uninhabited areas in the Himalayan ranges at an elevation of 15,250 ft (4,650M) above sea level.