|NATURE OF TRIP||Trekking|
|LOCATION||Kullu to Spiti, Himachal Pradesh|
|DURATION||12 Days (Bhunter to Kaza)|
|TREKKING DAYS||12 Days|
|MAXIMUM ALTITUDE||Pin Pass 5298 msl|
|ACCOMODATION||Alpine Camping ‐ 12 Nights|
|GROUP SIZE||Maximum of 05 persons + My India Touring Team|
Day 1 :Bhuntar to Barsheni.
Day 2 : Kalga – Kheerganga – 2810m – 6 hours
Day 3 :Kheerganga – Tunda Bhuj – 3333m – 4 to 5 hours
Day 4 :Tunda Bhuj – Thakur Kuan – 3570m- 3 to 4 hours
Day 5 :Thakur Kuan to Odi Thatch -3620m- 4 to 5 hours
Day 6 :Odi Thatch to Mantalai – 3700m- 5 to 6 hours
Day 7 :Mantalai – Base Camp I of Pin Parvati Pass – 4940m – 5 to 6 hours
Day 8 :Base Camp I over the Pass – 5300m – Base Camp II – 4900m 7 – 8 hours
Day 9 :Base Camp II to Wichkurung Thatch – 3500m – 6 hours
Day 10 :Wichkurung Thatch – Mud – 3970m – 5 hours trek – Kaza by taxi
Day 11 :Kaza – Manali | Day 12 :Buffer Day
TREK COST INCLUDES
1. High quality Camping arrangements.
2. Transport from & back to Manali as per the itinerary.
3. 2 guides for the group of maximum 15 trekkers so 1 guide for 8 group members.
4. All meals starting from dinner on Day 1 till lunch on Day 5.
5. Porter/mule charges for carrying camping equipment & rations.
6. Forest entry charges, permits & camping fee (if any).
7. First aid kit (our guides are CPR certified in handling first aid situations).
COST DOES NOT INCLUDE
Accommodation in Manali
Soft drinks, beverages, etc.
Any meals/services not mentioned above
Porter/mule charges to carry your personal bag
*Rs. 390 Mandatory Insurance.
Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
List of Essentials
– Full Sleeves Shirts / T‐shirts, Track Suit / Trekking Pants
– Windproof jacket of decent quality preferably with a hood, Raincoat / Poncho
– Fleece Jacket, Thermal inner wear (upper & lower).
– Woollen cap/ gloves/socks & regular socks (3‐4 pairs)/skullcap.
– Comfortable Trekking/Hiking shoes.
– Water bottle (sturdy ones, no empty Bisleri bottles!!)
– Day pack, Carry rain cover for your bags.
– Remember to carry an extra suitcase as you will be carrying back a whole lot of experiences from your Ladakh holiday with My India Touring
– In case you are planning to put your bag on a mule or taking a porter please get a duffel bag or rucksack and keep it in mind that there is a possibility that the bag at times might brush against a rock or a tree and get slightly damaged so don’t get very expensive bags. Also in case of damage we shall not be held accountable.
-We are not responsible for any mishappening, due to weather conditions, natural disaster, any kind of accident, etc.
Cost of the Trek
-Double sharing basis (2 persons sharing a tent & room) : INR 11,500/‐ per person
-Single sharing basis (1 person to a tent & room) : INR 15,000/‐ per person
|Pin Parvati Pass is one of the most scenic treks in the Himalayas. The trail is through lush green forests, wide open meadows, uncountable waterfalls, a high altitude lake and brings you face to face with Parvati glacier. Very few treks give you a chance to walk on a glacier, and Pin Parvati trek is one of them. The crossover to the contrasting Pin Valley in Spiti adds a cultural spin to the trek making it even more attractive. The best time to go for Pin Parvati trek between the months of June and September. It is a challenging trek that requires a great deal of stamina and excellent trekking skills and therefore is not recommended for beginners. If you are a seasoned trekker and jonesing for some thrilling adventure – Pin Parvati trek is where you should head next.|
Fireballs Adventures takes utmost care to ensure safety of its clients. However in the case of any unforeseen mishaps, Fireballs Adventures will not be liable for any injuries caused or for loss of life. All disputes rising due to the above are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in Distt – Kullu Himachal Pradesh only. All participants would be required to sign an Indemnity Form before the start of the program, without which they would not be allowed to take part in the trip/program/activities.
Location is everything
The Pin Parbati Pass (also written Pin Parvati Pass) is a mountain pass in Himachal Pradesh, India, at 5,319 meters.This pass connects the fertile and lush Parbati valley on the Kullu side with the Pin valley on the Spiti side