|NATURE OF TRIP||Trekking|
|LOCATION||Manali, Himachal Pradesh|
|DURATION||6 Days (Manali ‐ Manali)|
|TREKKING DAYS||6 Days|
|MAXIMUM ALTITUDE||Deo Tibba Base 4480 msl|
|SEASON||Jun to Oct|
|ACCOMODATION||Alpine Camping ‐ 5 Nights|
|GROUP SIZE||Maximum of 05 persons + My India Touring Team|
Manali – Khanol (2700m) – Chikka (3200 m) 2kms (2-3 hours )
Chikka- Seri- (3600 m) 6 kms approx (5-6 hours )
Seri – Tainta (3900 m) 3 kms (3-4 hours )
Tainta- Mini Chandratal (4480 m)- Tainta 10 kms aprrox (6-7 hours)
Tainta- Chikka 9kms approx (5-6 hours)
Chikka- Jagatsukh-Manali (4-5 hours)
TREK COST INCLUDES
1. High quality Camping arrangements.
2. Transport from & back to Manali as per the itinerary.
3. 2 guides for the group of maximum 15 trekkers so 1 guide for 8 group members.
4. All meals starting from dinner on Day 1 till lunch on Day 5.
5. Porter/mule charges for carrying camping equipment & rations.
6. Forest entry charges, permits & camping fee (if any).
7. First aid kit (our guides are CPR certified in handling first aid situations).
COST DOES NOT INCLUDE
Accommodation in Manali
Soft drinks, beverages, etc.
Any meals/services not mentioned above
Porter/mule charges to carry your personal bag
*Rs. 390 Mandatory Insurance.
Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
List of Essentials
– Full Sleeves Shirts / T‐shirts, Track Suit / Trekking Pants
– Windproof jacket of decent quality preferably with a hood, Raincoat / Poncho
– Fleece Jacket, Thermal inner wear (upper & lower).
– Woollen cap/ gloves/socks & regular socks (3‐4 pairs)/skullcap.
– Comfortable Trekking/Hiking shoes.
– Water bottle (sturdy ones, no empty Bisleri bottles!!)
– Day pack, Carry rain cover for your bags.
– Remember to carry an extra suitcase as you will be carrying back a whole lot of experiences from your Ladakh holiday with My India Touring
– In case you are planning to put your bag on a mule or taking a porter please get a duffel bag or rucksack and keep it in mind that there is a possibility that the bag at times might brush against a rock or a tree and get slightly damaged so don’t get very expensive bags. Also in case of damage we shall not be held accountable.
-We are not responsible for any mishappening, due to weather conditions, natural disaster, any kind of accident, etc.
Cost of the Trek
-Double sharing basis (2 persons sharing a tent & room) : INR 11,500/‐ per person
-Single sharing basis (1 person to a tent & room) : INR 15,000/‐ per person
|Deo Tibba Base Camp trek, also known as the Chota Chandratal trek is one of the most beautiful treks in the Manali region of Himachal Pradesh. The trail of this trek is highly varied and is home to diverse flora and fauna. Mt. Deo Tibba is visible through the entire trail of the trek. Other peaks like Indrasan and the glaciers of Jagatsukh and Deo Tibba are also visible. The maximum altitude gained during Deo Tibba is 14,698 ft (approximately). Best time to do Deo Tibba base camp is between May to October.|
Fireballs Adventures takes utmost care to ensure safety of its clients. However in the case of any unforeseen mishaps, Fireballs Adventures will not be liable for any injuries caused or for loss of life. All disputes rising due to the above are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in Distt – Kullu Himachal Pradesh only. All participants would be required to sign an Indemnity Form before the start of the program, without which they would not be allowed to take part in the trip/program/activities.
Location is everything
Deo Tibba is a mountain located in Kullu District, Himachal Pradesh, India at a height of 6,001 metres.It is situated in the Pir Panjal Range of mountains. It lies to the southwest of Manali above Jagatsukh village.